Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Have Decided...

Did you think of the song I Have Decided to Follow Jesus? I did, but that is not what I meant in the title of today's post. I decided to continue my Olympics theme throughout this week. Oh come on. No groaning. You want more cartoons that relate to everyone instead of office-specific topics. You're going to read it and like it. So there. Now, go read it.
OK, that wasn't so bad, was it? Look at it like this. Only 8 more cartoon panels until this theme ends.

I went back to Chorale practice last night, but my voice wasn't completely ready. Still, it was fun.

The folks are back after traveling to the bordello town of Pahrump. I mean the border town. Ha ha.

Well, time is money, and my money is tight, so I'd better spend some time working.

Tomorrow's CoV is based on aerial jumping. Where will I take it? If you are like me, you can hardly wait to find out.

No comments: