Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Reading Between the Lines?

No, there is no hidden message in today's blog nor in Clarity of Vision. As I was waking up, I had ideas for CoVs for the rest of the week. I would rather have been sleeping, but I guess I was worried that my idea well had run dry. In fact, maybe it has and you people are too kind to tell me so. Thanks.

Here was today's idea. the only thing I did not finalize was which song I wanted the VP to request. I knew I would use Play That Funky Music for the first song in honor of Kathie, who occasionally breaks out into that song (actually, she only knows that one phrase, but still...).

I got home too late to watch LOST tonight. So, we'll catch it tonight. What did we do before DVRs?

Did any of y'all ever see the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still with Keanu Reeves? There were a few interesting tweaks to update the story (globular arks, a sweeping destructive pestilence), but the main thing was Keanu's fine acting. At least they wrote a part for him that did not exceed his acting ability.

No comments: