Monday, January 11, 2010

NFL Weekend

You know, during the regular NFL season, I certainly enjoy watching, but am rarely upset if I miss a game. Now, suddenly, with both Cowboys and Cardinals in the first round of the playoffs, I find I really want to watch them all. And both of my teams won this weekend! Yeah! The Cardinals game was a nail-biter to the end, but both games were fun.

Speaking of fun, now I am back at work, so let's bring the fun to an end. Ha ha. Speaking of fun begin over, let's look at today's cartoon.No, I do not know exactly what the germ of this idea was. I think it might have been Alison coming in every few minutes to see if the game was over and Kathie and I ignoring her comments as we watched the football spectacle unfold. Surely you don't expect me to understand how my mind works any better than you understand me? And don't call me Shirley.

Yes, my performance review is now completed. We held it Friday afternoon. Sure, I am a bit disappointed, but maybe my own sights were set too high. After all, this was my first one here, so I had no history from which to judge nor set expectations.Let's see what happens NEXT time.

We saw It's Complicated this weekend. Pretty funny movie. Soon, though, I want to catch Avatar...in 3D....and preferably at IMAX so it is 6-stories tall. At a minimum, though, I want to see it in 3D. We saw Sherlock Holmes last week (or maybe two weeks ago). It was also good (but not great). We didn't see 2012. Did any of y'all?

Well, the workday calls. Until next time....

1 comment:

Craig Weeks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.