Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Long Live VHS

Did I tell y'all that I watched Help! the other day. Looking back over 45 years, that movie was a lot better in my memory than what I saw. Sure, I enjoyed it again, but it is not the greatest contribution to moviehood. However, CoV is about something that might be the greatest contribution to televisionhood.
We dropped the Jeep off at the car repair shop last night because of a coolant leak. Let's see what's wrong this time. What was it, a month ago when we had the last work done? When is it time to give up on a car and get a newer one?

The weatherman said a cool front is coming through tomorrow. We are supposed to get as low as 66F. I hope I do not have to get my windbreaker back out.

2 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

Have I told you how much I hate the automobile?

Anonymous said...

let see...pats red "piece-of-tin" has almost 156+000 miles-12 yrs old,leaks oil (lost its rights to park in the garage) 3-dents one from tree while we ate dinner{pat & 1 of his friends tried "fix-a-dent"+left the dent+hole..,air/heat whadaukallit hose thing leaks after payin $700;yes,its paid for & was personally driven back from indy when pat could actually see the signs of what state he was in.I have threatened to sell it!!
signed...patchess the dutchess