Monday, January 25, 2010

One Blog Without So Much SPAM In It

It is almost certain that neither the Cowboys not the Cardinals will make it to the Superbowl this year. I will know for certain in a couple of weeks. Anyway, I do have to decide who I want to win. No, neither really matters, but the game is more fun if you have a favorite. More importantly, though, I hope the commercials are good this year.

Thank you, Kathie, for today's CoV idea. I am not sure my mind took the concept to where you imagined, but this is what I ended up with for Monday, Jan 25, 2010.

Since I usually am here early, my manager asked me to be sure an updated agenda for a daily 8:30am meeting is always ready and published by 8am. That is OK, but what really rubs me is that now, I HAVE to be here early. It used to be my choice. What a drag.

Over in Facebook, I got berated for not taking pictures of KLIK this weekend. EXCUUUUSE ME. I forgot my camera. One week will not cause the balance of the universe to shift. It really was too bad, though, because watching Kendall try to put fruit in a bag was really funny.

I'd better go work on my daily report, so I will be back tomorrow. Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

4 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

You could do the report before you leave in the evening...then you could sleep in when you wanted.

CrazyUncle said...

Yes, that would be ideal. However, I am sitting here trying to think of a topic for tomorrow, and I have not had time all day to focus on CoV. So, right now, I gots nothin'. The morning catches me fresh, and then I cogitate during my morning commute. I will consider your words of wisdom.

Craig Weeks said...

How come you never consider *my* words of wisdom?

CrazyUncle said...

Craig, How dare you tempt with with this type of open-ended, snark-worthy comment? I will not stoop to your level. Anyway, Kathie said that I responded to her question with an answer to a different question. I suppose I will not be able to respond to anyone in the future.