Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SPAMity SPAM

Enough already. Let's get this SPAM nonsense over with and get back to the regular CoV topics. Sorry. I have another SPAM-related idea for today. It is along the lines of Who Watches the Watchers or Who Governs the Government.
We are almost LOST again. This time, though, I will be stuck along with the family while we wait each week for the next installment. And hopefully, we will be SURVIVORs of this life we call an AMAZING RACE with no DAMAGES, at least to my HOUSE or THE OFFICE. If there are, we may need CSI to help determine the NUMBERS. Cleverly constructed paragraph, huh?

I suppose I need to generate this morning's report. However, I did tell the PMs that I would not pull the data until 7:30am. Hey, it's their problem that they waited until this morning to update, right? OK. Heigh Ho. Heigh Ho. It's Off to Work I Go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"SPAM"
S-SPORTS S-SAVIOR
P-PEOPLE P-PROVIDER
A-ARE A-ALMIGHTY
M-MANICS M-MIRACULOUS

S-SONGS S-SACRED
P-PROVIDE P-PROMISES
A-AMAZING A-ARE
M-MESSAGES M-MEANINGFUL

this concludes our "spam" review...
signed, patchess