Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ninja + Project Manager = ?

Can learning ninja skills help a project manager? Sneak around and learn what really is happening in a project? Being nimble enough to land on our feet when someone knocks us down? Wielding the tools in the right way? I'm just brainstorming, but I did come up with this initial idea.
The folks were cleaning out a closet this week and found my coin collection from the 60s and 70s. I obviously did it as an interest in global currencies and not a way to end up with big bucks. It does contain a number of silver dollars, Kennedy half-dollars, a couple of $2 bills, and a silver certificate dollar bill. It was fun to look through last night and remember building the small collection.

So I was laying in bed last night and remembered that I had not completed a task assigned in yesterday's 8:30am meeting. Don't you hate that? I will work on it as soon as I finish sharing with y'all.

There are three things that I hate. No, four. Sorry. I went all preacherly on you. Anyway, I taped (actually, DVR'd) NUMBERS Friday night and tried to watch it last night. No way. CBS switched it out and aired Medium instead. Don't you hate it when you are ready for one thing and get another? Yeah, me, too.

OK, time to look like I did something yesterday. No, I mean, I did do something yesterday, just not this particular assignment. Never mind.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

So, I must know, do you watch Ask a Ninja? His stuff is hilarious! Anyway, I enjoyed your bit today. Have a good evening.