Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Sneakery and Perhaps Skullduggery?

Yep. That certainly does mean at least one more day of ninja-esque CoVing.

It is a gloomy, rainy day here in the Valley of the Sun. That seems very oxymoronish, doesn't it? I actually had to find an umbrella this morning.

Why am I adding weird endings to words today? I don't know. Maybe the rain washed something loose.

Did you watch the State of the Union speech last night? No, I didn't. I decided to wait until the pundits tell me what he really said and maybe what he should have said. Hey, let me take you behind the scenes while I noodle about an idea. Where would I take it in a CoV cartoon? If I do one, though, I have to exclude one person here at work from the email list because anything I say about Obama upsets this person. Still, I like the idea of the Prez saying one thing and another character saying they said something totally non sequitorish. Watch this space for future developments.

OK. Off to gloomy work stuff on a gloomy day in unsunny PHX.

No comments: