Friday, January 08, 2010

Finally Friday and Fotos

Once again, my boss said he was not ready for my annual review yesterday. It is now scheduled for this afternoon. I really hope we get to it today.

I watched Texas go down in the BCS Championship Bowl last night. Not that I really cared about the outcome, but it was a good game. From that came the idea for CoV today.
Not that any of you would have come to the same idea that I did (no jokes allowed about whether or not my mind went down the toilet years ago).

I remembered to upload a few shots from the holidays.

Bella and I were playing at the pool table and I snapped this picture.
She said,"Pops, I didn't smile. Take another picture and I will smile." I did and she did.
Kendall decided she wanted in on the guitar playing.

No comments: