Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I've Heard Authors Say This

I have seen interviews with authors before that said their work wrote itself. So they started writing a book or screenplay and the characters spoke their dialogue and the author simply recorded it. Well, that is what happened today. I knew I wanted to write about blue flu, but had no idea what the characters would say. Then, when I started recording it, the words came easily. Weird. No, it is not one of my favorites, but it is clever.
We watched the first new episode of Chuck last night. Kathie doesn't watch it, but Ali and I enjoyed it. I don't really like 2-hr shows, though. I haven't decided if I will watch 24 this year.

Another problem with the Jeep. Come on! Things get old and they fall apart. It looks like radiator fluid under the car, so I am hoping it is just a hose. However, I looked and could not see the leak.

Another problem with the author. Things get old and they fall apart. It is just a tickle in the throat right now, so I will not go to the doctor just yet. Isn't that just like a man?

2 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

Sounds like responsible use of finite health care resources to me.

Anonymous said...

yes indeed....cowboys all the way!!cardinals rank #2 then the colts. As far as a 2 hour soap opera-i prefer the "24-series" with superman keifer sutherland as (jack) We went to see sherlock holmes...was a bit dark for pat to keep up with so had to do some editing/narration; at least i didnt get shushed this time for talking. Sounds like i missed a great concert to be involved with this past sunday..pat is threatening to drive-my response:"I think i'd rather take the bus instead" or i will call the police & warn them you are on the streets... signed, "patchess"