Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Whoo Hoo! It's Pre-Pre-Pre-Friday!

Don't you hate it when you wake up before the alarm and cannot get back to sleep? That happened to me this morning, so I went ahead and got up about 20 minutes before my normal wake-up time. And the traffic did not seem any lighter than normal. Bummer.

One nice thing about coming in so early is that I get to use the carpool lane. Have you ever been tempted to create a fake person in the passenger seat so you can use it anytime? Me, neither. One man up in Long Island did, but he should have made it more realistic.













Did I mention that I am currently feeling a little dry in coming up with photos to share? Well, it is true again today. So, I was playing with Pinterest last night and looked at a board I have for food and recipes. Here is a screenshot of some from that page. Which one looks interesting to you? I think I should start with one of the three black-eyed pea recipes on the page.












I've got my first gym trainer session this afternoon. I hope that I can move tomorrow.

I am still recovering from the announcement of Cotton Candy Oreos, and now I find Birthday Cake Oreos. What is this world coming to?














Oh, and that's not all. If you like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, you might like these...














Are you an iPhone-aholic or An Amazon-aphile? If the former, then this article is for you. It is just a couple of tips that will help Siri become even more useful.

In this story, you can see some photos of Leonard Nimoy becoming Spock for his final screen appearance. It is amazing how real they can make those ears and eyebrows look.

You people know how much I want you to spend your money wisely. I will say that, if you have an extra $116K, you can share it with me. If you'd rather spend it selfishly on yourself, how about a ticket to a Grateful Dead concert?

How about an online hearing test (more like seeing if you can hear a few common frequencies). I did hear 8000hz and 12000hz. I could not hear 15000hz or 17400hz. Maybe I can blame that on my computer's speakers? The highest frequency notes that people over 18 should not be able to hear it, so teens are employing these pitches as ringtones, so they can get calls that their parents and teachers can’t hear. Very clever.

I am sure that you can hear people laughing from their daily dose of Clarity of Vision. In fact, rad this and add your own guffaws.












I had best make wise use of the additional 20 minutes today, so I am putting on my work hat. Of course, I DO hope it does not mess up my nicely-gelled hair. Until tomorrow, then.

No comments: