Friday, March 13, 2015

It's Time for Night Night

It's theme time again. I found some photos featuring shots at night from 2005. We will start with a classic. The Golden Gate Bridge. This is a good shot and the streetlights along the bridge define both its structure and cast nice reflections on the bay.
























Next, the marina near our hotel. This is an OK shot, but I think it might have worked better if I had zoomed in a bit more to eliminate much of the black skies.


















And we end with a shot in the Presidio. My problem with this shot is that I could not find a nice reference that explicitly identifies the subject as the Presidio.

























Do you want to see how much sugar is in a Coke? Here is a visual that tells the story pretty graphically. They compare it to a Coke Zero. Spoiler alert: it's A LOT.

I enjoyed this video story about Brian Wilson's album "Brian Wilson Reimagines Gershwin".

Did I already share anything about Peeps milk and Easter Egg Nog? If so, ignore this. If not, get the deets here.

Do you have any spots in your house where you laid a new flooring material over the existing one? I don't think that we do, but it doesn't mean I won't use that idea in a Clarity of Vision.















How much would you pay to buy air from a Kanye West concert? It's available now on eBay.

Have we gone around the bend? I just read about a study that found... there are too many studies.

Do you have triskaidekaphobia? Me neither. Friday the 13th doesn't scare me.

On the food front, how about a Krispy Kreme Donut Dog?

OK, as I end today's Friday the 13th post, I am listening to Brian Wilson sing 'S Wonderful. It is appropriate, too, because today's post probably was wonderful, right? Have a great weekend, people.

No comments: