Thursday, March 05, 2015

Cooookiiiiies!

I decided the Black/Blue/White/Gold topics needed to be revisited once again.












Do you want to know more about a heart-healthy diet? It is the same one the Mayo Clinic recommended for me. Which one am I talking about? It is the Mediterranean Diet. Women do better on it than men, according to this article.

Do you watch Chopped? We enjoy it. What do you think the most common ingredient in the various baskets is? Pineapples and blueberries. Is that what you would have guessed? Learn about the rest of the top 10 ingredients here.

Do you ever watch Family Feud? I like Steve Harvey as the host. Anyway, did you see this exchange? He did not get any points for his answer.
Family Feud host: Something your body has that begins with "L."
Contestant: Lice.

Who owns a Keurig coffee maker? Almost everyone I know. Who does not own one? The guy that invented it. Who is happy they were invented? Almost everyone I know. Who is not happy? The guy that invented it. How much did he sell his part in the company for? What does he regret about the design? Read and find out.

We went to the store last night and I noticed the Oreos display (which I looked more closely at since I had recently shared the new flavors with you in prior posts). So, take a look at how much display space the store gives it. I see Heads or Tails Double Stuf, Chocolate Creme, Golden Tuxedos, Golden, Double Stuf, Golden Double Stuf, Mint Creme, Peanut Butter Creme, Family Size packs of some of them. Wow.






















That got me looking at what else owns a lot of display real estate at the store. I noticed there are a lot of Chips Ahoy flavors now. They have Candy Blasts, Reduced fat, Oatmeal Chewy, Mint Chocolate Chip, Root Beer Float, Dulce de Leche, Original, Chunky, White Fudge, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Brownie, and Family Size packages of some flavors. I had no idea.






















And did you know there were a bunch of types of Fig Newtons now? Fruit Thins in Lemon Chip and Blueberry Brown Sugar, Strawberry, Blueberry, Fig, Fat Free, Triple Berry, Whole Grain Fig.






















BTW, I did not buy ANY cookies. Nothing else jumps out at me this morning, Thanks, as always, for wasting a few minutes with me. Let's get a Tremendous Thursday going.

No comments: