Friday, January 30, 2015

A Soggy Super Sunday?

Yes, the Big Game this weekend will be played indoors at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ. However, they are planning to have the roof open.What if it rains? And what about the events today and tomorrow? Will the weather rain on their parade?

Let's think back to times when I saw an artist capturing their vision and showed where their inspiration came from. We will start with a Lady I saw drawing a scene in Zion National Park.






















It looks a whole lot like the actual view, doesn't it?

















And when we were in Balboa Park in San Diego, we came across a woman doing a watercolor of the California Tower (which, by the way, is now reopened to the public after 80 years).






















And here is the tower from one of my photos.






















We will end with a photo showing a lady drawing a path on Telluride Mountain. Her subject is the path in background.






















MBH showed me this weathercast on Facebook last night and I thought it was hilarious. His weather map has temperatures all messed up and he goes along with it. One town's temp shows as over 2900 degrees.

I had a meeting yesterday afternoon, but I was still on the phone with a IT person at the time it was starting. No, I really WAS on the phone. Anyway, even though it was me, it still led me to this.












It is like they read my mind. I was just sitting here wishing there was some way I could turn my smartphone into a wireless mouse and keyboard, and BAM, I came across this app.

Like it or not, the Exploding Kittens game seems destined to reach the marketplace. They had a Kickstarter goal of raising $10,000 in 30 days, and instead, reached $2,700,000 in 2 days. See the video explaining the game on youtube.

Wait? Is that Giraffe Girl?















Is that a Dragon Dog?














Find the stories behind these two photos and other funny photos here.


No comments: