Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday Talk

It is still early, but I think I might make it through the week. How about you? Let's get this post started.

Today's photos feature the famous Painted Ladies, built in the mid-1890s.

















You may remember that the painted Ladies are also featured in the opening credits to the Full House sitcom back in the 80s.

They are located in San Francisco on Steiner St, right beside Alamo Park.

















I like how you can see the city over them.

















$65,000. You can buy a nice BMW or Mercedes, or you can buy an actual screen-used phaser from Star Trek. Which would you choose?

Did you read that a couple wanted to name their baby 'Nutella'? A judge ruled the baby's name could only be Ella to reduce the risk of ridicule. I'm glad this happened now. It is making me rethink naming our next child 'Captain Crunch'.

Do you need some choices in games to play with your kids while you are trapped inside due to inclement weather (after all, we will only reach 75F here today. Good thing I brought my jacket)? Yahoo has some suggestions that do not include Monopoly or Candyland.




















Of course I am available when I work from home. After all, I am not saying that I am doing-stuff-including-a-little-work-from-home.












Let's end with this ad currently running on cable.













Because of my recent fun with pneumonia, I have missed the last couple of rehearsals and even concerts with the Chorale. Tonight, though, I will be going (and maybe singing). Plus, the director is out of town, so I will be leading the first half of the practice. I do enjoy that.

Are you itching to get Tuesday underway? Yeah, me, too. I have three emails that just popped up detailing problems in a project, so I need to bolt. Drop by tomorrow and see if I survived tonight's practice.

No comments: