Monday, January 05, 2015

It's Back to Work We Go

I am sure you have already seen this article if you surf the web 8 hrs a day and 12 hrs a day on weekends like I do. Or maybe you saw it because it was on the homepage of Yahoo, which is where I found it. We are in 2015, which is the year depicted in Back to the Future 2. How good did they do in predicting how it would be? Read about it.

How are you doing on your New Year's Resolutions? How about the one that you are going to get in shape? I am going to exercise by jumping to conclusions and pushing my luck.

Guess where we didn't go this weekend? Disneyland. And neither did any of my family (well, that I know of). However, that doesn't mean I don't have some info about the park. Even though we are not there, how about a quick spin on Space Mountain WITH THE LIGHTS ON! Did you know there is (supposedly) a cave from outside the park that takes you to Tom Sawyer's Island? This guy decided to find out. You'll have to watch it to see if it is true or not. Whether it is or not, maybe you want to know more trivia about the Haunted Mansion? And how about some of the 'secret' food items you can get there. Mmm, pumpkin Mickey beignets, anyone?

Happy B-day to Preacher Bro's #1 son and Ex-NZ Niece's hubby. In their honor, here is a shot of my folks, brothers and sister at Mom's b-day party last year.
















Did you have any fireworks on NYE? There was some small stuff outside near us, but nothing like this one from some Fourth of July sometime in the past.

















Fine. I will admit that I counted out the Cowboys once they were down 14-0. I just was not seeing much offensive spark on the field. However, I am certainly happy with the outcome of the game. I will also admit, although begrudgingly, that I do think 'that play' was pass interference. Still, Go Cowboys.

Do you eat many things with added sugar in them? Don't think so? Well, it seems that some 74% of packaged food has added sugar. It comes with all sorts of names. You can see that scientists are beginning to sound the alarm on how bad this is. With my ugly cholesterol numbers, I'd believe it.

Did you watch the musical TV show Galavant on ABC last night. We saw a 'making of' about it and that was pretty funny. So, we were jazzed to see it... Have you ever been to a movie whose trailer looked great, only to find that they had picked the best of the show for the trailer? Yeah, that's what we thought of the show last night. I will watch the second one in hopes that it gets better, but I am not holding my breath. Too bad.













Well, I am finding nothing else for sharing today. Let's get 2015 off to a great start and endure the first full week of work. See you soon.

No comments: