Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Oops, We Did It Again

Her name is NOT Britney, and it is not really an 'oops', but my beloved and I did make it through another year of wedded bliss. Whoo to the power of Hoo. Can you believe it? Some of you may be wondering who is luckier. OK, none of you are wondering that, but I assure you it is me. Thanks, MBH, for putting up with me for well almost four decades.

Is the fact that we sent a probe to a comet of any interest to you? What if you knew it took 10 years, 4 billion miles to hit a spot between Mars and Jupiter, and it will track it for more than a year? Still no? Man, you are COLD.

I have watched 1/2 of Gravity. Which half? Why, the first one, silly. I imagine the effects are much better on a movie screen than what I see on my little 32" TV screen at home. So far, it is OK. I see it got 97% on Rotten Tomatoes, so maybe I will like the second half better.

You have until next Wednesday to get ready. for what? Sharknado 2: The Second One will be aired again on Syfy. I missed it the first time, and haven't even seen the first one. Wait just a doggone minute. They will air both of them on the same night! See you there, my friends.

Whether you watch (or have watched) any of the things mentioned above, you really should check out this time-lapse video from a couple of national parks in California. Really well done. It makes me want to see about making my own.

Did I mention it is my wedding anniversary? Yes? Well, let's all celebrate together with today's Clarity of Vision.













Speaking of things you have watched (or not watched), this is interesting about food show fails. Did you know of any of them?

A famous Utah rock landmark fell sometime last week. That reminds me how lucky we were to have seen the Old Man of the Mountain in NH before it fell. You can see it's image on the state quarter.

I have been pulled away for a work meeting, so I will close today's post. If you are linked to MBH on FB, wish her a Happy Anny. If you have no idea what I just wrote, don't worry about it. I don't either.

No comments: