Tuesday, March 18, 2014

When You're Smiling...

Well, look at that. Minnie actually got a smile out of JV.

















Since we started with a Minnie photo, let's keep that theme going. Here are shots of Minnie with each of the girls, and they are smiling, too. How come I didn't get a photo with her?
























Speaking of The Happiest Place on Earth, I will say it is a bit more crowded around Spring Break and Christmas. How much more crowded?













It looks like a Where's Waldo cartoon, doesn't it? Yeah, those cartoon searches are a lot more fun than the really busy days.

Did I tell you that I was able to stay on my diet at The Dis? It is not a cheap way to eat. Unh unh. However, they had veggie patties and black bean patties and fruit and salad at a number of places. They did not offer the new superfood, brusselKale. Then again, I only read about it yesterday, so I suppose it is possible that it did not exist last week.

Craziness about that missing plane, huh? I think it is definitely some type of hijacking.

Time to do some work-type activities. Also, I just have nothing else to add for today. Stay classy, San Diego.

No comments: