Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Belated and Future Happy Birthday Wishes

This paper microscope is kind of cool, and as the article says, could be invaluable in lesser developed countries.

I must have slept wrong, because I've really got a crick in my neck. Could one of you swing by the office and give me a little massage while I work?

How many of you were fans of the old Mystery Science Theater 3000? On April Fool's Day, national Geographic Channel will have those guys dubbing their shows during prime time. Read some details here.

Once again, I come to you with empty hands. Yes, there are photos to be shared. Yes, you are worth taking to time to share them. Yes, it's my fault as the host not to be more prepared. Even so, as Jeff Probst says almost weekly, "I got nothing for you."

That said, even on days when I do not have photos because I did not load them at home, I can usually share a CoV because I can create them at work. So, without further ado (does that mean everything I wrote above is 'ado'?), here is today's comic from an idea I first documented on Jan 6.














BTW, I recently made an error I can only ascribe to my dodderiness. I knew that my two youngest siblings had birthdays on the 23rd and the 26th. I just could not remember the order. So, I led MBH astray and, based on my recollection, wished the wrong one Happy B-day on Sunday. We now know the order, and a way I can remember in the future. Preacher Bro's birthday comes first, and he is the elder of the two. So, in case you missed his, you can still wish IT Sis Happy B-day tomorrow.

And now, at the end of the day, I am finally publishing this. This, I DO ascribe to dodderiness. Thanks to MBH for pointing it out.

No comments: