Friday, March 14, 2014

I Like Two Day Workweeks

Spring Break is a busy time at the Happiest Place on Earth. Luckily, not all school districts have the same break, so the park was not quite as crowded Mon-Wed as it was on Sunday.

Yesterday's CoV was about a sign I saw as we drove into the Skecher's outlet store. Today's is a comment I heard during the same trip that made me have to respond with a snarky comment. I know. What other kind do I make, right?













I do not have it in me to have any more babies. And that's a good thing. I am worn out after keeping GRANDS. For those of you still going, take a look at what names are popular now in this article.

No, I did not load any photos last night. So, you'll have to wait until next week.

We did finish the True Detectives series last night, but I saw that Hell's Kitchen started back up. Good thing. I had feared that our TV would not have enough foul language on it, but Gordon Ramsey will fix that.

I did not find any more fun links for today, no photos, and no clever badinage (good word, right?) to share. So, let's go ahead with Friday. Have a great weekend and come back refreshed on Monday.

No comments: