Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Waiting for Godentist

I am working on today's blog post at home waiting to go to the dentist. Unfortunately, it is a 3-hr appointment for at least one (and possibly, two) root canals. So, they will deaden my lower right jaw and work on two teeth together with cavities under the existing crown. Sounds fun, right?

It's true that I have been planning this comic for a long time. Hey, what's going on here? OK, OK, I just thought of it during my shower.













Here are the GRANDS playing with a really big dog at our Disney character breakfast last week.
















And then, getting a really big hug from Pluto.























Stitch was everywhere that morning. Here, he stopped back by and greeted the birthday girl.
















Did you notice anything in the movie Frozen that reminded you of Donny Osmond? No? Neither did I, but apparently his nephew animated an homage into it.

I am thinking this dude will not convince many to become vegan. Wouldn't you want to go to his place to buy your food?

I mentioned that Stitch came back by to see us? Well, Hollywood also revisits a lot of places for its movies. Watch this and see if you recognize any of them.

I cannot put it off any longer. My dental appointment starts in 15 minutes, so I need to get over there. This is the opposite situation from yesterday's Clarity of Vision. In today's activities, I would rather be at work. See you tomorrow.

No comments: