Monday, March 17, 2014

My Green Granddaughter

Well, she may or may not be concerned with the environment, but she was born on St. Patrick's Day. Happy birthday to Isabella. You are wearing green today, right? Otherwise, you might get pinched.

Our trip to The Dis happens every year around her b-day. Let's look at a couple of photos from that trip. First, here is Jack on the Winnie the Pooh ride with Grammy.























Stitch clowning around with the girls at our character breakfast in Downtown Disney. Birthday girl is on the right. I must admit that character was my favorite.

















If we are talking about photos, you can imagine which photographer first comes to mind, can't you? If you did not select Ansel Adams, then you have not followed this blog very closely, Anyway, I enjoyed this article about a new show in LA of some of his "best" work.

Speaking of birthdays, did you know that we missed James Madison's birthday yesterday? He was our fourth president, you know. I am sure you've heard of his wife, Dolley Madison. OK, you're probably actually thinking of the bakery of the same name that makes Zingers.

Over the weekend, we watched one of our backlog of Shark Tanks. Do you watch that program (ABC on Friday nights)? Anyway, I enjoyed this little behind-the-scenes peek from Mark Cuban. And he talks about the best and worst pitches here. And an entrepreneur talks about the 10 worst pitches here.

I just got off a call about starting my MBA at Western International University. It has been a while since I was a student, so this will be quite the ride. Of course, I will take you along with me. And that wraps up my Monday morning. Let's get going, gang.

Oh, wait. I almost forgot to add today's CoV.













No comments: