Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Post-Chorale Post

Oh, wait. Before you read this, note that I did not publish Tuesday's post until 5pm, so you may have overlooked it. Well, you also may have chosen to miss it. I just wanted to let you know that it is now available for your viewing pleasure.

I just got back form Chorale practice and decided to share some photos with you. So, right now, it is Tuesday night and I am posting while watching Whose Line Is It Anyway?

I like to try and capture flowers when I like how they look. These caught my eye near the entrance to Disneyland, so here you go.























Here is my Daughter-in-love taking a picture of me taking a picture of her. Luckily, I caught her just as her flash went off. That makes it even cooler for you, my reader.


















Here is MBH and the girls on the water ride in California Adventure (I don't remember its name right now and I would have to stop writing this to look it up, so I will let you do so.


















And how about a little quiz on wars?














I was looking at some Groupons earlier today and I found this quote. "There are other fun ways of traveling through Durango—cutting through the heart of downtown is the Animas River, a popular whitewater-rafting, kayaking, and canoeing destination. It served as the filming location for the famous jump scene in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. The river also boasts gold-medal fly-fishing." I did not know that. Did you?

Do you remember when Star Trek: The Next Generation was on TV? I liked the program, but I guess I was not such a fanboy that I have favorite and least favorite episodes. Do you? Well, these guys certainly have some that they did not like. It is an interesting read.

It is now Wednesday morning and I just completed my scan through my daily sites looking for interesting content to share. I found nothing else to add. So, just enjoy the eye candy above and let's go our separate ways...well, for 24 hrs or so. I will be back tomorrow, and I will try to be sure I make it available to you in the morning. Really.

No comments: