Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Many Are Cold But Few Are Frozen

I decided I wanted to have my own spin on Snowden and Wikileaks. And spin it is.













I see it is still cold in some areas of the country. We were cool Tuesday at 78F, but are back above 80F starting Wednesday. Do you see many birds when it is that cold? Here is a combination of a couple of shots from a previous trip up to Ouray, CO.



















Do you like black and white photos. Here is one I played with to try and capture the old-timey feel of the surroundings. The color actually distracted form seeing the shapes and items in this alley.


















I did happen to be watching the Oscars on Sunday when John Travolta said Let It Go would be sung by ... well, some name I had never heard. Then I saw Menzel singing and thought maybe I just had not been paying attention. As we all know now, John T totally messed up her name, and now, there is a website that will Travoltify Your Name. So, from Ramsey Walger to you, try it yourself.

Maybe it is because I am a father, but I think that Rachel Canning left home because she did not like the rules her parents imposed, including not liking who she was dating.

It stinks that Chrysler-Fiat seems to be losing its way with Jeep models. Notice that three of the bottom ten rated vehicles in a Consumer Reports study were Jeeps.

OK, the siren call of a work deliverable is calling. So, I am also calling it quits on today's post. Buh bye.

No comments: