Monday, December 02, 2013

One of Those Weekends

What did you do on Saturday afternoon? Some of us went to see Santa Claus via the North Pole Experience.















Before we got there, though, we had to wait... (Daughter-In-Love seems happy waiting, doesn't she?)















and wait... (At least it was a festive hallway, right?)






















And the night before that, we went to ZooLights. Here is the only photo I have with any of our group in them.















And before all that, way back in 2009, I shared a CoV that you get to remember today.





















Let's come back to modern days and take a look at info about the USA broken out by ZIP code.

Are you going to buy anything for Cyber Monday? I am not...unless you are paying? No? Then as I said, nothing for me today. What about Black Friday? Did any of you go out that day? Were you searching for something specific or just seeing what deals each store had? For me, I chose not to participate.

I think today is Black Monday for me because I have to go back to work. For some reason, no one is willing to pay me to just stay home and do nothing. so, Hi Ho, Hi Ho. It's off to work I go.

No comments: