Friday, December 27, 2013

Where Shall We Eat Today, Kids?

We had a great holiday with the GRANDS. Here are some candid shots I caught of our grandson.

Curious.























Sad.























Happy.






















Actually, he does smile and he and I have a great time together. This past weekend, he got into a reading mood, and I read the same four-five books innumerable times. I had forgotten that from when my kids were young. I just thought these photos were funny because I was trying to get him to smile about his new gift, but you can see what I got most often.

One thing the GRANDS like is eating (and playing, of course) at Golden Arches. They have an employee website with this photo posted on it. Even they know better than to eat there.

Do you remember that the President spoke at ASU graduation a few years ago. I wrote this soon afterward.






















We are watching another episode of Sleepy Hollow as I write this. On the show, the had a scene where someone played a glass armonica (invented by Ben Franklin). Have you ever heard of it? I will admit that I could not remember the name of it.

Just after the Christmas season, I came across this article talking about all of the Bible-based movies coming up in 2014. Some of them sound pretty interesting. However, Ridley Scott should probably find better words to describe his movie.

Great. Now, carmakers are encouraging fast starts and automating the feature. And on a Jeep, no less.

[Friday Fussing] Man, I have got this stinking, nagging cough. I do not feel bad, just cannot stop coughing. I took Dayquil earlier, so let's see if that helps.

The parking lot looked a bit more crowded this morning than yesterday, but I still expect a Friday Light amount of people in the office. Either way, though, I have some things I need to knock out while my clients are on vacation. Have a great weekend.

No comments: