Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Do you ever drive somewhere (especially a familiar place) and get there, only to realize you do not remember the journey? I certainly have. What about typed something and not think about the typing activity itself? Or if someone asks you about where a key is on the keyboard, you have to physically manipulate your fingers as if typing to find the key? Scientists have determined that you type without thinking at all of the keys themselves. That's kind of funny, right?

Did you notice a minimum of activity on the blog the last couple of days. We took a quick spin over to California to have fun at an amusement park. Which park did we choose? Well, here is the official welcome we got from one of the employees there. You can see that JV really liked seeing Minnie.
















Sure, I took a few photos while we were there. I remember, one day, when we.... No wait, I don't remember going to the park that day. Maybe I have photo-taking impairment effect?

And it was my first visit with the newest area in the park...Cars Land. Oh yeah, it was as cool as I had heard.
















Here is one more shot of the new land. Oh, buy the way, the moon up above was done by God, not Disney. I know. I was surprised, too.






















We wore our coats everyday in the park, and at night, it really felt cold. Luckily, it was not quite as cold as the temps in this place.

I ate pretty well during our visit, and I noticed that all the adults seem to be reducing their intake of soda. Studies like this indicate it is happening more frequently now.

We drove over to LA and did not fly nor take a cruise. However, many people seem to do both of those, as I noted back in 2009.






















I hear the factory whistle going off, telling me to get to work. So, I will since they pay the bills. Until later, my friends.

No comments: