Thursday, December 05, 2013

Well, It's Cold to ME

Today's post is brought to you courtesy of Exposure. Well, actually, that is not the whole truth. Only my family photos are brought to you by this new photo display site. I got an invite to join, like the way it blended the photos and text, and since it was free, I played with it a bit. Take a look at my first album on Exposure.

Now, while I dropped the photos into Exposure, I am dropping my CoV of the day straight to your eyeballs. Enjoy.

























It seems a cold front is crossing the USA right now. You can tell because even the desert will only reach the mid-50s for most of this week. That's right. We will be LESS than 60F ALL WEEK! Of course, we start wearing jackets at 70F, so cold is relative.

We just watched this cool video from The Piano Guys playing Angels We Have Heard on High. It is really fun. Go watch it.

We also just watched Captain Picard "singing" Let It Snow. It is really clever, and if you watched Start Trek: The Next Generation with any regularity, you will like the clever additions to the song that the guy that made this put in.

What's on TV right now? Local news. Do you still watch it? Every day? I do.

I'm feeling like the day is ready to get started, so let's get out of the way and let it happen. Thanks for standing here in the cold reading for a bit.

No comments: