Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What About the Elephant in the Room?

As I type, we are watching a pre-recorded Shark Tank and the people are trying to pitch an elephant doll in a clear glass box that they are calling "Elephant in a room". They want to price this thing at $59. Did any of the sharks bite? Would you have?

Hmm, how upset was JV at Santa? Did you see his photo yesterday?























I guess the girls wanted to practice their weaponry, also.

















Looks like someone is trying to bring in a partner with their own weapon.






















I may or may not post tomorrow. I don't have to be at the Mayo until 9:15, so maybe I will sleep in. Or maybe not since TD will use up all the hot water if I wait. So, if I am up, I will probably post. If not, then I will either not post or post later while waiting at the Mayo.

Well, I don't have any Yahoo! links to share today, so you get off with a warning. Just don't try to speed through this blog again.

[Oops. Tuesday update] I forgot to add in my throwback CoV from 2009.


No comments: