Tuesday, November 05, 2013

We Hit the Gym On Monday

My employer provides a once-a-year physical at the Mayo Clinic. So my date is November 20, as I mentioned in a previous post. This includes blood tests, checking body fat, colonoscopy (if needed), prostate or mammogram, and a regular physical. It is very thorough. Unfortunately, they do not do a full blood chemistry, and my regular physician would like me to get that because I am currently eating vegan. So, I have to pay $375 to get the additional tests, but I want to make sure I am getting healthier, so that is a small price to pay (that's not really that small right now, but will give us valuable info). I am also going to go to the gym as often as I can to help improve my numbers and overall health. So, we restarted on Monday night.

You will soon see that I started this post on Monday night. How can you tell? You will see some Ouray photos from our Fall trip. As I type this, we are watching The Walking Dead. We are recording Sleepy Hollow and Blacklist.

When we posted this shot of MBH (My Better Half) on Facebook, we called it "Morning coffee on a rainy day."






















Here a view looking up towards Mt. Abrams on the day it snowed (looking south from our rental).






















And so then, we drove up to where the cloud line was in the last shot and I turned north, back towards town.
















Oh, bitstrips finally gave us an update. Here is what you see if you try to get on the site.


















And so, we continue our march through the history of this legendary strip. Let's move to 4/2/09.






















I have a 1:1 with my boss at 10am, so I will find out what my new assignments are. I already know that I will resume two projects that I had before I moved to that special project in August. I expect to get 2-3 more. That's good. I don't like it if there is not enough work to keep me busy. What about you? What work style do you prefer?

You already know what I am going to say next. Our time is up. Please get up from the couch and we will continue where we left off next visit. You can pay the receptionist on your way out.

No comments: