Wednesday, November 13, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Black Friday

I am sure that many of you were in some type of choir when you were younger. Between church and school and now, multi-church, I have been in a bunch of them. In order to have the group ready for the Christmas season, a choir has to begin learning the songs back in August or September. Finally, as of last night's practice, we are working solely on Christmas music. The all-Christmas concerts don't begin until early December, but we pretty much know our non-seasonal songs, so we can focus on Christmas. Still, it is weird to be singing those songs four months before 12/25.

You know what else is weird. That bitstrips is not available yet. And I searched, but did not find a good replacement for it. So, let's go back 1679 days and again check out an old CoV from 2009.






















We really should go back 4-5 days to see photos from the weekend in Pinetop, but I have not uploaded them yet. Yeah, my bad. And we will probably have some more shots of the GRANDS this coming weekend when they spend Saturday night with us. Then, I will be even MORE behind.

When I say GRANDS, you are interpreting that to mean our grandchildren, right? I think that is obvious, but not all slang is so easily understood. Check out this slang from the Victorian era.

Have you ever heard of Ancapa Island? I hadn't, but it looks really interesting after seeing this dude's portfolio. This is actually part of an ad campaign for Exposure, and it does automatically generate a pretty cool looking site, but I am intrigued by the locale.

I cannot believe I didn't share info about this new bicycle helmet with you. I showed it to TD and we had a good laugh, but now, I see it on yahoo.com. It is a weird invention.

I just read that it is 1,093 days until the 2016 election. Why are they measuring survey numbers already? There is still a LOT of time for everybody to screw up and lose their chance before then. And as of right now, who thinks the Republican challenger has a chance anyway? Not because of them, but because of the messed up state of the party itself. Sorry, I forgot to tell you that Clinton would beat Christie by 10 points.

I thought this bit was kind of funny. It is from the Jimmy Fallon show.

OK, time to to some project-related stuff. Don't forget it is Survivor night. Who do YOU think will be voted off? I'll be back with more of this type of useless drivel tomorrow. I promise.

No comments: