Thursday, November 07, 2013

Snow Way It Is That Cold Here

We had our regular Survivor party over at the folks' place tonight. My Sis correctly predicted who would be voted off tonight and is one point ahead of the others she competes with at work. Congrats.

It is so cold outside. We just got in from shopping and I think it is, maybe, 65F outside. So, while I had on shorts, it made me think of the snow on our vacation.























And see how these old buildings looked right there beside the highway. Purty cool.


















You can see there is no traffic behind us. Check out how much snow has accumulated on the road.
















There is something else that is cool. This CoV from 2009.






















[Thursday Thoughts] OK, I didn't finish the post last night, so I am working on it on Thursday morning. There is a rhyming episode coming up on How I Met Your Mother that sounds pretty fun. The description reminds me of the singing episode of Scrubs. Did you see it? If not, you should watch it right now. Go ahead. I can wait. Wasn't that worth it? This Yahoo article list some other crazy TV stunt episodes.

Which reminds me. Do any of you remember Cop Rock? You should watch some of the scenes, or maybe even this whole episode, which I do remember from when it was broadcast.

Yesterday morning, I stopped by the other building to help a teammate from the other project. She brought me a gift to thank me. There is no way you could guess what it was. Two Morningstar Mediterranean veggie burgers. Nice, huh?

Well, I guess we sped through today's post fairly quickly. So, to end, I will give you one more link. This one is for an article on how to avoid speeding tickets. Until Friday, my friend.

1 comment:

Lewis said...

No time to watch the TV episodes, but I did look at the tips to avoid speeding tickets. The article was not particularly helpful, except No. 3 - Try not to stand out - a minivan is less likely to get a ticket than a red Ferrari. Consequently, I am going to sell my red Ferrari immediately and buy a minivan. Also, I hear that chicks dig minivans.