Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Is It November Already?

How is it that the days seem to go on forever, but the months go by so quickly? Well? I'm waiting for an answer? Anyone? Bueller?

Oh, I met with my boss yesterday, and we are going to resume three of my old projects until we see what level of effort they will take. Then we can evaluate how much bandwidth I still have available. I am also redesigning some Powerpoint slides we use for project evaluation, and looking into redesigning the project website.

Here is a scene I see all too often on our trips. Everyone else sitting in the car while I walk around and take "just a few more" photos.
















We don't always stop at designated lookout points, but when we do, I run around taking photos from all sorts of angles while I have the opportunity. I liked this angle because you could see the colors behind it.

















I saw this car pulled off and a dude putting away his tripod (you can see it there beside the car). So, we whipped in because he had a nice camera and this nice tripod. He must be a pro and I will find some gorgeous shot where he was pointed.
















And here is what he was photographing. Maybe he had some lens that zoomed in on something more photogenic, but I didn't see it. At least, you can see the snow falling, so the shot is not a total loss.























OK, we are slowly, but surely working our way through the oldest Clarity of Vision comics. Today, we remember the strip from 4/3/09.






















Did I mention that the Mayo Clinic called me yesterday? "Hey, I said, 'Hold the Mayo!'" Anyway, the blood test that I need are covered inside the annual physical, so no out of pocket. Whoo to the Hoo.

I am at the office of the University Strategy project and am helping out my supervisor with Microsoft Project before heading over to my real job in another building. You remember when I said I moved from this nice, nine-story building to the one-story computer center. So, I need to get busy helping her.

No comments: