Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Open Mouth, Insert ...

Well, I was thinking of dental instrument, but you can end the title however you choose. I just got back from the dentist and am free for another six months. Semi-annual checkups are just no fun. And I don't know if the new ultrasonic cleaners are less or more painful than the old sharp picks. They did tell me I need to be more gentle when I brush. And be sure the brush is angled 45 degrees. And I did not even get a cookie or a free bottle of water. What is up with that?

So, I am running a bit late today. Here is the CoV for the day, which I thought of last night when the radio talked about the price of crude.

I am way behind on getting some stuff done today. How about you? Are you already up and at 'em? Show off.

We practiced a couple of new songs last night at Chorale practice. That was fun. We have a concert Sunday, so we still need to keep some of the usual repertoire in our song list. We do not yet know when the famous CDs will be available. Stay tuned for that.

No, I have not yet finished my 2010 tax returns yet. Get off my back. I promised I would finish them this week and I will.

Listen, I really can't hang with you any longer today. My routine should be more normal tomorrow. Check with me, though, before you decide to skip work and shoot the breeze all day, OK?

No comments: