Monday, March 28, 2011

Our Part of the CD is Finished

Well, the recording sessions on Friday and Saturday went more smoothly than I expected. It took around 30 minutes for each song, so we were home around 9pm of Friday night and around 2:30-3pm on Saturday. I think he usually had three copies of each song recorded from which he can "stack" the voices and overlay when one section of one recording is better than the same section on another take. I do not know when the CD will be finished nor what its final price will be. I am glad it is over, though.


Having the recording session did mean that I missed out on the delicious Lyndsay meal. That's a drag. Kathie and Ali did bring home some cookies, though.

Have you been watching the March Madness college basketball games? There have been some amazing games and surprising upsets. Me? No, I haven't seen any of them. I read about them, though.

No, we were watching other stuff captured by our DVR. One of the shows I like led to today's Clarity of Vision.
Hey, look backwards in my blog. I added a special entry on Saturday to wish Happy Birthday to Keith and Carey.

Well, I reckon the week's work is not going to start itself, so I'd best get to it. Don't worry. We'll get back together tomorrow for more hilarity and breeze shooting.

3 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

Yes, officially and legally (at least according to the SS administration) I am Lindsay Walker Ward. I love being a Walker and wanted to keep it!

CrazyUncle said...

OK, fine. It'll be LWW in the future, then.

Anonymous said...

yes, have been watching some of the bb games my pics 4-final-4 were: vcu, butler, kansas, kentucky. i have the double-down teams of "kentucky vs. kansas", course commonwealth will probably bump out kansas. i choose the majority of pats teams that he chooses each year unless it came to a texas team or ucla which along with commonwealth were my choices...cute cov today, i keep wanting to say hov for some reason hmmm possible "1/2 of vision" dont think you HEARD randy the cd's are $15 fyi only....well better continue reading the rest of my emails and make a list of things to do today and tomorrow. see you later...(patch