Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Middle O' The Week

Top o' the morning to you. We have made it to the middle o' the week. Time for some light o'hearted tomfoolery. Here's a little in the form of the Clarity O' Vision.
Well, we have our first big concert this coming Sunday at a Mesa RV park. We are joining with their choir and have brought in a few instruments to accompany us. We have an extra practice on Saturday afternoon, though. The folks will be in NV for a baby dedication for Clara, Zachary and Brenda's newest addition. Hmm. Was this dedication scheduled this Sunday just to get the folks out of town?

It sounds like we can add some money to our Health Savings Account (HSA) up until tax day and still have it be tax free. Good thing Kathie broke her pinkie early in the year, huh? We know we will exceed her current HSA total. And I've got enough in mine to just about cover my new glasses.

I do not have a call this morning, but I do have to give a training class at 10am. yesterday's session went very well, so I think I've got the slides appropriately tailored. Using the word tailored reminds me of a disagreement I had with a certain daughter of Carey who shall remain nameless about the word sartorial.

I heard an ad on the radio during today's commute that I was going to use for a CoV, but I forgot what it was. Do you remember? Did you hear it?

I just heard that today is Texas' birthday. It is 175 years old. Compared to that, AZ is a youngster at only 99. However, since Alaska and Hawaii are only 52, maybe AZ is middle-aged. We won't even mention Delaware's age. Speaking of which, what did Delaware? She wore a New Jersey.

Kyle's laptop is constantly rebooting, so something is busted inside. However, it has not been backed up in a while and he needs to rescue some photos. I am thinking he can buy one of those hard disk enclosures and recover the files onto his work laptop. That would surely be cheaper than a drive recovery company, don't you think? Kyle, what about the recipes?

If I would finish my taxes, I would know if we will have some money to get us a new computer. I'll try to get that done this week.

Also this week, I'd like to have a haircut before the concert Sunday. Somebody remind me to call Phyllis.

OK, enough of using this medium as my personal To Do List. Let's go get some things actually done. Thanks for putting up with me.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Have Kyle check out this converter for $10.79 with free shipping.

Craig Weeks said...

Before reading it all word-for-word (more or less) I scanned it to make sure Texas got an appropriate shout out. Whew. You passed.