Tuesday, January 11, 2011

They Twisted My Words

Check out my comments on the Clarity of Vision blog. This is not at all what I thought I was going to present as today's comic strip.
I picked up a couple of games at Goodwill last night. Pirateology (a board game that the interweb seems to think takes too long and so people have suggested some modified rules to make it more fun) and Kings in the Corner (a card game). Together, they were $5.

I finally remembered to pick up a replacement memory card for my camera so I can return a borrowed one to Mark in GA. It only took me 7 months to get around to this. Mark, you were a lifesaver, and I apologize for my lack of initiative.

For some reason, I am idealess today. So, rather than waste both of our times, I will cut you loose early. However, study Chapter 3 tonight as there will be a pop quiz tomorrow. Thanks for showing up today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what? piratetology....(sounds like a missing ingredient is: to wear an eyepatch like a pirate) to feel authentic you know! i have purchased all 4 of mine at walgreens & they are a 1 size fits all...
phewwww i finally got to play the "rise-shine" with 2 eyes? it took me a month to get use to finding the notes when there are voice parts above the accompaniment part ( so copied music-shhhh) so i could track it with my new eye? well its been a struggle but, God is good & gave me another miracle, only this time it was not pat. its almost time for me to clock out for the day/night or whatever....its still dark & the suns not up yet? i could hear the tenors really well tonight! awesome when you can hear parts while playing the piano? whats that...the black & white rectangled box i guess with a megaphone in it?