Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monday Falls on Tuesday This Week

Well, for me and my house, this week's Monday falls on Tuesday. We didn't do anything big over the extended weekend. We started some garage cleanup (always fun). We had a wedding shower to attend for Courtney on Sunday. Oh, hey, we did hear a really interesting speaker at church. David Ring, an evangelist with Cerebral Palsy. We enjoyed it much more than I would have imagined. Go hear him if you have a chance.

My brain was on holiday, too, so today's cartoon is pulled from the old idea file and not from today's gripping headlines.
One problem with missing out on Monday is that some of the prep work for the weekly Tuesday morning is usually done on Monday. So, I've got to get after it to be ready by 8:30am. I almost skipped today's cartoon (and many of you may wish I had), but decided it would not be fair to the one or two of you that might have missed it.

It does mean that I am going to shortchange you on today's post. You could also interpret that to mean that I am giving you back valuable time in your day that you do not have to waste reading nonsensical comments and unintelligible ramblings. So, mosey on your way and check back in 24 hours.

Oh, and congrats to Zachary and family on the arrival of Clara Alexandra. You can see more details on their blog.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

I was wondering who got MLK day off...I noticed there was no traffic so someone must have...but it certainly wasn't me or my clients!