Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It is Already Wednesday...At Least in AZ

Whoo hoo. It is already Wednesday. Still, it seems like I have already forgotten that I had Monday off. How quickly we get caught up in the hullabaloo of daily life. Hullabaloo is a good thing, right?

Have you ever been texting and the phone is suggesting what word you want using the auto-correct feature? If not, I know you have probably seen it on your computer. If you are the type of person who does a lot of backspacing because you typed a wrong letter in the middle of the word, you will understand why auto-correct doesn't always choose the word you had in mind.
Whoa. I just caught myself peeking at work email and starting to answer some of them before I finished this post. That is not a good sign. I'll finish here before I go back over there. The dude that keeps interrupting me in the mornings is not here yet, so I should take advantage of the quietness and say something pithy to you. Pithy is a good thing, right? It is not the same thing as being pithed, right?

It looks like our The Price Is Right trip will have 16 of us. 10 are flying and 6 are driving. 10 are staying at a mid-priced hotel, and 6 are staying at a Comfort Inn. Those flying are leaving Saturday. Those driving are leaving Sunday morning sometime. I will let you surmise into which of those categories I fall. We have to be in line Monday morning at 8:30am at CBS. Taping starts at 12:30pm. We should be finished and on the road home by 3pm. I guess I need to make my hotel reservations today, huh?

Both GRANDS are fairly sick right now. Keep them (and Lyndsay) in your prayers. Having sick children is never fun.

I need to get a haircut before going to LA. Phyl, are you well now?

Lately, I have been digging into my CoV Idea Backlog instead of having new ideas. That is not good. True, I am at #423 on cartoons, but I should be able to get to 500, right? I do think that I can play with the auto-correct topic for one or two more days, but those are in the backlog file.

My cubicle is right below the A/C register. So, even though it is going to be 74F today outside, I need to put on a jacket at my desk. Unfortunately, I forgot it since I don't need it outside. I may have to go outside to warm up periodically. That probably sounds backward to some of your cooler climate types.

Dude is here now, so I am giving in and going to talk about our project. You can give in and talk about whatever it is you were not talking about while we were visiting with each other. Tomorrow, we can both give in and read this blog for the guilty pleasure it provides.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#423? hmmmm-it sounds like your almost there to the 500! kinda sounds like a sports dude in baseball? you werent on any of them there things called "steer-oyds" where you? yes, i know its improper english...is as close i can be to speaking in tongues; you know to be a hick takes little work. dont git lost & wonder over yonder to the sidewalks with all of those "gold-stars" on them! just think you will be seeing the famous "hollywood" sign...good luck monday.