Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Come On Down! And Read Today's Post

That's right. We are back after a whirlwind trip over to L.A. to be in a taping of TPIR (The Price Is Right). Wow, we had a great time. We ended up with 17 of us for the show, so a) we knew we would get in, and b) we were confident one of us would get chosen to be on Contestant's Row. We got in line at 8:25am. Those not in groups started lining up as early as midnight. The studio holds about 320, and is not nearly as large as it looks on TV. They called us over for a group photo and our name tags at about 10am. We went through a producer interview at about 11:30 and into the studio at about 12:10pm. Taping started at 12:20 and we were finished around 1:30pm.

That the high-level flow of the morning. I'll share more details tomorrow as I need to get going early today since we were out yesterday. Oh, I will tell you our show airs Feb 15, and I am sure Kathie and I got some air time.

Yes, it is possible that yesterday's experience did influence today's Clarity of Vision.
I carried home my computer thinking I might get a little done before we left. No, that did not happen. And the data is being loaded tonight, so I am at least on call from 5-9pm (what? during Chorale practice?). I do not think I need to be here on site. So, I am already leaving you after just a teaser about our experiences. I should have a little more time tomorrow.

No comments: