Friday, January 07, 2011

Did You Vote This Week?

No, there was no election. I had prompted in an earlier Clarity of Vision that I wondered what your Top Ten CoV Comic Strips were. I did not get very many responses, so I kind of pulled together this list from those who voted:
1. Government Massage (12-29-10)
2. Cluttered Desk (3-27-09)
3. Run Over (4-29-10)
4. Hair (4-24-09)
5. Cubicles (4-28-09)
6. Ticket (11-19-10)
7. Locked Out (10-20-09)
8. Games People Play (8-11-09)
9. Circus (5-07-09)
10. Health Care (7-02-09)

As you can see, it seems my funniest days are behind me. What can I say? It is probably true. Today's CoV is #425.

Since we started with CoV, let's go ahead and look at today's entry.


I went for my final medical test yesterday. So now, the cardiologist has all of my initial numbers. I don't know if he will do anything else now that he prescribed the Lipitor. Hey, since I am now on cholesterol medicine, can I just eat anything I want and let the medicine sort it out? Sure, why couldn't I have already been on it during the delicious holiday meals?

Did you watch Winter Wipeout last night? That is a silly mindless show...but I enjoy it and the continuous bad jokes that one of the hosts tells. They also give clever names to the contestants that often make me smile.

It sounds like we may head up north somewhere to play in the snow a bit. That is one nice thing about AZ is we can go to the high country for cool and stay in the desert for warm. Warm is, of course, relative. We will be below normal today with a high of 62F.

How did everyone fare with the first full workweek in a while? It was OK for me, although I am ready for the weekend.

I did get another whiny email from the craigslist "alleged" scammer yesterday. He said:
Hi,

Something new?

I presented product as we spoke,what happens to you? not the answer.

Please send the payment :((((((((((( please :((((((((((((

I have trust in you...:((((

No, I don't care. That deal is off the table for me. It is worth paying a little more to know I will get the machine I expect.

How about we get today out of the way so we can start our weekend? Well, you cannot do that sitting here reading this, and I cannot keep writing all day, either. Have a good weekend and stop by Monday for more not-as-funny-as-in-the-past COV.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Well, I did not get around to reading this until Monday morning. Enjoyed the CoV today. I also must have never read your post regarding the voting, but it was probably for the best, because I don't remember the themes of my favorites. Well, have a great Monday!