Monday, July 26, 2010

We Don't Need No Stinkin' Sleep

I am just about caught up on sleep. The girls spent the night Friday, and Bella started waking up around 3am. She stayed going all day after that. And I do mean 'going.' Not me, though. Luckily, Kathie actually got up with her, but I didn't sleep well after that. So, we slept late yesterday and then it was so hard to get up this morning. Have I reached the senior adult slowdown? I think maybe I have.

However, my commute was not slowed down this morning.

I returned my rented lens Saturday, but left the lens cap at home. So, they charged me for a new one ($26!), but they will refund it when I return it today. Yes, I do have it with me.

I loaded Photoshop Elements onto one of my hard drives (I lost the original copy when my iMac dies in May). However, my old machine's drive won't read discs, so I added my work MacBook Pro in Target mode and used it's drive to load things onto my hard drives. Elements loaded OK, as did Keith's photos. However, I could not load iLife stuff because that will only load onto the boot drive, which is full. Still, I am hoping I am set up to be able to work on pictures again. I want to create a Family Reunion book.

Well, I owe my new boss some data before 9am, so it's time to say goodbye...to all my company. MIC (See you real soon). Oh, sorry. I got pulled into the song for some reason. I'll be back tomorrow, though. (Why? Because I like you)

No comments: