Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back to the Heat

Well, we are back in the heat as of last night. Now I need to get my pool aerator fixed so the pool will get down under 97F.

Speaking of heat....
I had trouble with my internet connection at work this morning, so I just now have access to this site. It will need to be brief because I am well into the time constraint for getting ready for the 8:30am meeting.

Yes, I do have photos of the Grand Canyon, but will need to wait until tomorrow to share any. Ooo. How's that for a tease? Actually, I am not sure how to pull them from the Mac side to the Windows side. I just tried and it says it cannot access them. Anyway, we had a great time, even with the rain. The only thing we had hoped to do that got cancelled was a helicopter flight over the canyon to the North Rim. That just gives us something to do next time.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

I'm looking forward to your pics!