Thursday, July 08, 2010

Post 730

Well, friends, we have now been together for 730 posts. Some happy. Some sad. All of them semi-interesting. Thanks for staying with me. I am sure you have been even more tested since I started Clarity of Vision. In fact, here is an example.
I apologize for not having posted pictures in a long time. Since our iMac dies, the older Mac just does not have the oomph to handle photo management. I have put a few photos there, but have not been able to clean up or crop. Hopefully, soon, we will get that remedied.

Yeah, the new pool fill valve works. Now, it will not get too full for the skimmer to work and I won't always have gunk floating around on the surface. After all, tonight, the girls come over to swim. Oh yeah, I think their parents are coming, too.

Hey, somebody scheduled a 4pm meeting on Friday afternoon. Come on. That's uncool.

The new washer is weird. It is a high efficiency GE washer, and the water level is not even as high as the clothes. That doesn't feel right. yes, it does say on the inside of the lid that water levels are low. Plus, everything is coming out wrinkled after the final spin cycle. Also plus, it did not come with a manual, so I had to look one up on the internet. If you don't have home internet access, I guess they figure you don't get any hints on your washer and its usage.

Speaking of washer, the washer and dryer are in the garage. We do not have a laundry room. So we are in the midst of the uncomfortable time for laundry. One day, we should probably consider at least setting up a window-type AC unit in the garage. I see some neighbors around that have done that.

There is some ruckus going on behind me, so I will step away from the blog and go back to work. Have a good day and evening and let's meet again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Our washer/dryer are in the garage too. In our next house, one of sticking points is going to be a real laundry room!