Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Halfway Point For This Week

We are barreling down the road toward the halfway point for this week. Just a few more hours and then, we can begin anticipating the weekend. Whoo Hoo.

We've got a lot to cover today, so let's get started. If anyone comes in late, just have them sign the attendance log and pass it up to me when the class is over.

We begin with today's Clarity of Vision about kids who add "L"s to the end of certain words.

Last night, I uploaded some photos to share today. I did have all my photos on the MacBook Pro, but since it died, I had to pull them from my home backup.

This first one is the Bed and Breakfast we stayed in while in New Orleans in mid-June.

And while there, we went to visit a few plantations, including Seven Oaks.

Then last week, we went to the Grand Canyon. Here is a shot from a sunset we caught between rain showers.

And another of the evening sun on the cliffs.

Brenda, both were shot using the 12-24mm wide angle lens.

One lucky thing about my machine problems is that they left the Dell keyboard and mouse and I was using them with the Mac while Apple hardware was ordered. Now that I am back on the old Dell, I have full compatibility. So, full size keyboard. Whoo Hoo. Two button mouse. Whoo Hoo.

I have targeted today as finish-getting-caught-up-after-last-week's-vacation day. That's a mouthful, for sure. Anything special going on today with you?

I'm too excited about reaching the hump of Hump Day that I cannot think. So, I'll stop writing before I write something we would all regret. Bye.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Nice shots. I like the plantation...looks like it should be a movie cover.