Friday, April 17, 2009

You Want to Make Something Of It?

I was premature in saying Dad would not have hair by today. Stay tuned. For me, I have reached that bushy stage when my hair looks like a toupee. Maybe Dad will want to get a wig that looks like my hair, or maybe I should save my hair, glue it to a bald wig, and give it to him for free.

It is Alison's last day of student teaching. That also means we are nearing the end of her Master's classes. Yeah! No more proof-reading and editing. Well, soon.

Yeah, so, this did happen to me. It's fixed now, but my boss' boss set up a delivery of information to me, and the Purchasing system showed it would go to Ms. That got me to thinking about reasons to not get it fixed. I could get government grants if I set up a female owned business. I might get caught with a glass ceiling. Then, I found the one I thought was the funniest and created today's CoV.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

I was thinking of your comic from the other day. I am sitting in a freezing conference room wrapped in my "work shawl" that always stays with me since everywhere we go in the office is freezing! Except this room in particular is cold and we can't get the cover off the thermostat...we need a screw driver :) or maybe we just need to go home.

Keith said...

Lindsay sounds like your "straight man." I can't wait to hear your response (or see the resulting CoV).