Friday, April 24, 2009

Excuse Me, Sir, Could You Step Out of Line?

OK, this did not really happen to me, but I did think of this cartoon when I flew to Neen's funeral. I was thinking about the whole 3 oz. of gel thing and I wondered about ways to carry it. Here you go.

I still have not seen Dad's head yet. That also means he hasn't seen mine, but not much has changed on my side. Maybe I'll get over there this weekend?

So, how many of you are watching the NBA Playoffs? Yeah, me neither.

I cannot believe that Jay has posted twice in one week. Dude, if you've got that much energy, you need to run more. Run, Jay, Run. I'll read about you while I eat this bag of Cheetos.

4 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

We are watching the playoffs...good thing I'm not a Suns fan! Jay? My Justin?

NEWBIE said...

Run More? This coming from a guy who posts a daily cartoon.

NEWBIE said...

Oh yeah I forgot. GO MAVS!

CrazyUncle said...

Oh yeah, I meant Justin. Sorry, dude.