Monday, April 13, 2009

Post-Easter Blues

I read that many of us will feel a little tired today if we ate too much Easter candy yesterday. Luckily, that will not be a problem for me. No, I am not talking about me having eaten healthily yesterday. I am saying there is no such thing as too much candy.

I took my computer home for the weekend, but did not do very much actual work. Instead, I found five new Clarity of Vision ideas floating around where real thoughts should have been. That extends the publication season for another week. No comment from the peanut gallery on whether or not that is a good thing. BTW, did you know that peanut gallery reference started on Howdy Doody?

2 comments:

Keith said...

Which did you eat more of... candy or peanuts? And how much did you REALLY eat?

Zachary said...

I am beginning to enjoy your toons more, I don't know if they are getting better or if I am being dumbed down.