Thursday, April 02, 2009

Time to Pack

Well, we head out in a little while to my Nini's funeral, so I should probably pack. I am doing a bit of laundry so I can pack the clothes I have chosen, and I need to get over to DMV to renew the Jeep, so I'll be brief. Why didn't I do it online? I tried, but on years when we must get an emissions test, you cannot complete the registration via the web, so I must go in.

I may or may not be able to post Clarity of Vision tomorrow. I cannot imagine how disappointed you must be, but dem's da berries.

I wrote this a couple of weeks ago. It has nothing to do with whether or not I feel older now that Neen has died. Nothing, I say.

Note to Kathie: I will miss you during the next 3 days and wish you could be there with us. After all, you've been in the family almost 33 years, so she was certainly your grandmother, too. I love you, dear.

1 comment:

SuzieQ said...

I have always renewed online, even every other year when I get emissions done. There is a code on the pass paper you enter online...did they change it?