Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Day, Another 58.2 Cents (or whatever a dollar is actually worth)

Today's cartoon is a bit edgy, I admit, but I will share it with you anyway.


Let's see. What about yesterday? A couple of things are worth sharing, and they are a good news, bad news situation. Which one do you want first? We will start with the bad and end on an up note. Unfortunately, Alison did not get the Casa Grande teaching position. However, she is now getting valuable practice in interviewing and developing sample lessons to sell herself. We know God will guide her where she should be, and I have certainly been in jobs where God said this is not for you. The good news is that, again, tests show my cancer has not returned.

Anything up for today? Nothing stands out in my mind, but we will see what God has in store. Think on Psalm 188:24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

4 comments:

NEWBIE said...

Congrats on no cancer. This clarity of vision was the funniest one yet in my opinion. Nice job.

Keith said...

What's with this wishy-washy spirituality? You go from preacherly yesterday to edgy today?

I am thankful to hear the cancer has not returned.

CrazyUncle said...

Ah, my brother thinks that having a new blog enables him to be a bit snarky. Well, Preacher, I am here to mirror the human experience, with its peaks and valleys, with its ups and downs, from moments of exhilaration to moments of depression. Today, it seems, was somewhere in the middle. Luckily, we are loved anyway, right? Don't make me come over there!

Keith said...

Bring it!